May 2016 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
|LIST OF PASSERS: May 2016 Certified Public Accountant (CPA)|
Licensure Examination Results
Here are the lists of the successful passers for the recently conducted May 2016 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination.
List of Passers for the CPA LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- pay the initial registration fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2016-2019
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
May 2016 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results Reviewed by Agricula Alamo on 5:00:00 AM Rating: