MANILA, Philippines – The Criminology board exam results December 2018 will be available at this website as soon as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the official results 10-15 working days after the exams.
The Criminologist Licensure Examination (CLE) results include the full list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools, top performing schools, among other important announcements.
The December 2018 CLE were administered by the Board of Criminology headed by its Chairman, Hon. Ramil G. Gabao and its members, Hon. George O. Fernandez and Hon. Ruben A. Sta. Teresa.
The board exams were held on December 14-16, 2018 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Antique, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
As per PRC Resolution No. 2017-1068 series of 2017 or the “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018”, the target release date of December 2018 Criminology board exam (CLE) result will be in fifteen (15) working days after the last day of board examinations or by Thursday, January 10, 2019.
DECEMBER 2018 CRIMINOLOGY CLE BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- Top 10 Passers: December 2018 Criminology CLE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: December 2018 Criminology Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating: December 2018 Criminologist CLE Board Exam Results
- Main Page: Criminology Board Exam Results December 2018
Performance of Schools
CRIMINOLOGIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION – All Regions
Held on DECEMBER 14, 2018 & FF. Days
Released on DECEMBER 2018 – JANUARY 2019
Seq. No. Name
[To be updated as soon as PRC releases official results…]
The three (3) days exams covered the following topics:
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure And Evidence (Criminal Law Book I, Criminal Law Book II; Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Court Testimony) 20%
- Law Enforcement Administration (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel and Records Management, Comparative Police System) 20%
- Criminalistics (Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph — Lie Detection, Legal Medicine) 20%
- Crime Detection And Investigation (Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control , Fire Technology and Arson Investigation) 15%
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics (Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes, Philippine Criminal Justice System, Ethics and Values, Juvenile Delinquency, Human Behavior and Crisis Management and Criminological Research and Statistics) 15%
- Correctional Administration (Institutional Corrections, Non Institutional Corrections) 10%.