Manila, Philippines – The list of passers and full results of March 2019 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) for Elementary and Secondary levels are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers thirty-eight (38) working days after the exams.
The 2019 LET was conducted by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
The board exam for Teachers was administered on March 24, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Pampanga, Romblon, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
LET RESULTS 2019 SUMMARY
- Elementary: LET Passers March 2019 (A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: LET Passers March 2019 (A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Elementary: March 2019 LET Results, Topnotchers
- Top 10 Secondary: March 2019 LET Results, Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: LET Results March 2019
LET/ TEACHERS BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET for March 2019 covered these topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
PRC, in its official Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019” said that the LET Passers March 2019 for elementary and secondary levels will be posted on May 21, 2019 (Tuesday) or thirty-eight (38) working days after the last day of licensure examinations.
The computed days are with respect to declared regular holidays on April 9, 2019 (Araw ng Kagitingan), April 18, 2019 (Maundy Thursday), April 19, 2019 (Good Friday) and May 1, 2019 (Labor Day).
Meanwhile, official results of LET may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR LET PASSERS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.