MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Board of Professional Teachers released the room assignments for September 2019 Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET (Elementary and Secondary levels) few weeks before the exams.
The teachers’ board exam is scheduled to take place on September 29, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila; Zamboanga; Bacolod; Rosales, Pangasinan; Laoag; General Santos City; and all Regional Offices nationwide.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- The Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Official Receipt,
- Pencils No. 1 or 2/
- Black ink ballpen,
- metered stamped mailing envelope,
- long brown and
- plastic/transparent envelopes.
PRC also reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the examination date as late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks.
For female, plain white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent skirt or slacks.
The Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET for September 2019 covered the following topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
Below is the detailed list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the September 2019 LET, courtesy of PRC:
- CAGAYAN DE ORO
- COTABATO (KIDAPAWAN)
- GENERAL SANTOS CITY
- LAOAG, ILOCOS NORTE
- Agri and Fishery Arts
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Values Education
- OCCIDENTAL MINDORO
- ORIENTAL MINDORO
- ROSALES, PANGASINAN
To receive regular updates on LET September 2019 result as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook.