MANILA, Philippines – The list of passers of the recently conducted September 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) for elementary and secondary levels will soon be available on this page as soon as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the official results online, forty-four (44) working days after the examination date.
The September 2019 LET were administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy on September 29, 2019.
The September 2019 Board Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) were conducted at testing centers located in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Batanes, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Kidapawan, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Marinduque, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Pagadian, Pampanga, Romblon, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
RELEASE DATE OF LET RESULTS
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 1127 s. 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019“,the target release date of LET result September 2019 will be on November 29, 2019 or forty four (44) working days after the board exams. However, this may also be out earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- September 2019 LET Results Elementary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W-X
- September 2019 LET Results Secondary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W-X | Y-Z
LET UPDATES SEPTEMBER 2019
November 29, 2019 – The September 2019 LET results are likely to be delayed. The delay is presumably due to the huge numbers of PRC LET examinees.
EXAM COVERAGE OF LETThe September 2019 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd subjects:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
REGISTRATION FOR LET PASSERS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online at online.prc.gov.ph, an online application and registration portal of PRC.Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
VERIFICATION OF RATING
Successful PRC LET passers of Sept 2019 can refer to the official website and use the LERIS Verification Page to know their board examination rating. This usually comes few days after the posting of results. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name and the birth-date.